Uptergrove, Ontario ...
- tiny hamlet in rural Ontario, halfway between Orillia and Brechin
- true heart and soul of Ramara township
- summer home of Glen Gould, pianist extraordinaire (1932 - 1982)
- settled by hard working Irish and Scots in the 1830s and 1840s
- the GUA (Greater Uptergrove Area) contains two churches, spin-off communities of Orkney Beach, Joyland Beach and Val Harbour, as well as the Ramara Library and Community Centre, and many surrounding farms, including the farm of Ramara's current Mayor.
Guardian Angels parish